This tutorial, with quiz; is ideal for a Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist wishing to earn 2 CEU credit.
Proceed to the Tutorial: Radionuclide Therapy Tutorial
Proceed to the Quiz: Radionuclide Therapy Quiz
Purchase Tutorial: Payment Link (Credit Card or Payment)
TUTORIAL: 2 CEU CREDIT
After reviewing this tutorial, one:
- should be able to list the most important characteristics of the ideal therapeutic radiopharmaceutical and briefly discuss each of these as it relates to current practice in Radionuclide Therapy.
- should be familiar with the various thyroid diseases that are treatable with radioiodine and should know the activities administered for each condition and the radiation dose delivered to the patient.
- should also be able to describe P-32 therapy for patients with polycythemia vera and malignant effusions
- should be able to identify the appropriate radiopharmaceutical for each of these diseases
- should be able to describe the procedure, radiation dosimetry, and projected outcome in patients treated with Sr-89; chloride for palliation of bone pain secondary to metastases; and should be able to describe the treatment of intractable rheumatoid arthritis using radiation synovectomy with radiolabeled ferric hydroxide macroaggregates.
RECEIVING YOUR CE CREDIT:
If you have taken one of the tutorials, received a score of 80% or above, and wish to receive CE credit:
Make sure you submit all of the requested information when taking the test. It’s not necessary to send us the score sheets since we receive them electronically when you submit your answers for scoring.
Upon receipt of your submitted score sheets and payment for the tutorial(s), we will do all of the following:
1. Upload your CE Credits to the cebroker.com website so your CE Credits will appear on your cebroker account and will automatically be submitted to the Florida Board of Pharmacy.
2. Upon request, we will send a copy of the CE Credit Certificate to you via e-mail for your records.
If paying by check, please make payable to Consultants in Nuclear Medicine and mail your payment to:
Consultants in Nuclear Medicine
2910 W. Estes Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645-2394
To make sure your check is in the appropriate amount, please note the following:
If a tutorial awards 1 CEU, the cost is $20.00
If a tutorial awards 2 CEU, the cost is $30.00
If a tutorial awards 3 CEU, the cost is $40.00
1. Visit http://www.nucmedtutorials.com
2. Select the desired tutorial.
3. On both the left and right sides of the screen there is a link that says “PayPal”. Click on either link
4. A shopping cart will open. Make sure that the quantity is 1 for each tutorial.
5. You may pay using a PayPal account if you have one or just click “Check Out”, which will permit you to use a major credit card (but not American Express).
6. Fill in the blanks and then submit
If you have any difficulty whatsoever, just give Dr. Karesh a call at 773 802-7617 and he’ll be glad to help!