This tutorial, with quiz; is ideal for a Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist wishing to earn 1 CEU credit.
Proceed to the Tutorial: Clinically Useful Radionuclides Tutorial
Proceed to the Quiz: Clinically Useful Radionuclides Quiz
Purchase Tutorial: Payment Link (Credit Card/Paypal)
TUTORIAL: 1 CEU CREDIT
This tutorial is related to Clinically Useful Radionuclides for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Studies. At the conclusion of this lecture, the attendees should be able to:
- Name the method of production of each radioisotope in the tutorial
- Identify the half-life and principal imaging photon energy for the most commonly used of the above-listed radioisotopes
- Identify the mode of decay for the most commonly used of the above-listed radioisotopes
- Interpret the decay scheme of each of the above-mentioned radioisotopes
- Name the most commonly used radioisotope in Nuclear Medicine and state what percentage of all diagnostic studies are performed with this isotope.
- State the sole purpose for including Mo-99 in the list since it is never administered to patients
- State which commercially available radioisotope has the shortest half-life of all
RECEIVING YOUR CE CREDIT:
If you have taken one of the tutorials, received a score of 80% or above, and wish to receive CE credit:
Make sure you submit all of the requested information when taking the test. It’s not necessary to send us the score sheets since we receive them electronically when you submit your answers for scoring.
Upon receipt of your submitted score sheets and payment for the tutorial(s), we will do all of the following:
1. Upload your CE Credits to the cebroker.com website so your CE Credits will appear on your cebroker account and will automatically be submitted to the Florida Board of Pharmacy.
2. Upon request, we will send a copy of the CE Credit Certificate to you via e-mail for your records.
If paying by check, please make payable to Consultants in Nuclear Medicine and mail your payment to:
Consultants in Nuclear Medicine
2910 W. Estes Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645-2394
To make sure your check is in the appropriate amount, please note the following:
If a tutorial awards 1 CEU, the cost is $20.00
If a tutorial awards 2 CEU, the cost is $30.00
If a tutorial awards 3 CEU, the cost is $40.00
1. Visit http://www.nucmedtutorials.com
2. Select the desired tutorial.
3. On both the left and right sides of the screen there is a link that says “PayPal”. Click on either link
4. A shopping cart will open. Make sure that the quantity is 1 for each tutorial.
5. You may pay using a PayPal account if you have one or just click “Check Out”, which will permit you to use a major credit card (but not American Express).
6. Fill in the blanks and then submit
If you have any difficulty whatsoever, just give Dr. Karesh a call at 773 802-7617 and he’ll be glad to help!